September 10, 2021 MX Practice
Gates Open: 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Registration: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Practice: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Gate Entry 13+: $10
- Gate Entry 6-12: $5
- Gate Entry 0-5: Free
- Practice Fee: $25
- Camping: $10 (per vehicle)
Race Entry Requirements
These can be done at the track but obtaining the required memberships and filling out forms ahead of time will save time at sign-up.
- American Motorcyclist Association membership ($49 one year / $20 one day)
- Aztalan Annual Release (or Aztalan Cycle Club membership card if a member)
- One per year, distict card will be stamped for future events.
- If not all parents are attending the event, this form will need to be notarized.
- AMA Minor Release (for participants under 18 years of age)
- AMA Annual Minor Release - This can be done electronically and is valid until December 31st of the current year. Both parents/guardians must complete this process and then only one parent/guardian will be required at the event.
- A paper form can also be completed at the track Both parents/guardians will be required at sign-up to complete this and then at least one parent/guardian will need to stay for the duration of the event.